The chemical vapor deposition (CVD) method is used to deposit diamond-like carbon (DLC) films on the surface of the workpiece to improve the surface hardness,anti-friction and low friction properties of the workpiece.
1. The equipment is designed and manufactured in cooperation with the Southwest Research Institute of the United States (SwRI). It is used to deposit diamond-like carbon film (DLC) on the surface of the workpiece to improve the surface hardness, friction, or high-temperature performance of the workpiece. It can be used in automotive parts, worm gear blades, tools, glass Anti-high temperature and anti-corrosion surface engineering treatment in industrial fields.
2. It is composed of a vacuum chamber, observation window, lighting lamp, diffusion pump suction unit, vacuum measurement, inflation system, master control power supply, central water station, and rack, etc.
3. The surface of the vacuum outdoor is polished. There is a support in the vacuum room to place heavier workpieces.
4. The system is controlled by computer, with PLC and touch screen centralized control.
- Automobile engine parts and transmission accessories;
- Turbine blades;
- Stamping mould, CD mould,powder metallurgy mould,etc.